The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet,” Bobby Unser
- News At The Chamber – Friday – Women’s Leadership Summit: Four Great Breakout Sessions Options, 11 AM, October 9th…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Drive Thru Job Fair: Thursday, October 15, 2020 from 10am to 1pm at Grand Marquis on 1150 Route 9 in Old Bridge, NJ 08857…Click Here To Learn More
- News – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County College – Essential Skills for the Workplace – Virtual Live Seminars: Join MCC for these MCC Corporate Education and Training virtual seminars, which will take place through a secure Zoom online format…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to connect with customers & beat the competition….Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – 2020 IFE Conference: Featuring Elayne McClaine, Regional Director, NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 15th-30th…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Boy Scout of America Tribute to Women Awards Luncheon: is an annual event which honors outstanding women who serve as exemplary role models for the youth of our area through their vocations or avocations and who live their lives according to the ideas of the Scout Oath and Law…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be? – Adam Grant
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank