The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work,” Gustave Flaubert
- News At The Chamber – Congratulations to Chamber Vice President, Kathy Shaw and Chamber Board Member, Elayne P. McClaine!: Boy Scout of America Tribute to Women Honorees…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Work and back to school amid COVID-19: learn about the different benefits and protections that may be available as remote learning begins…Click Here To Learn More
- News – SBA’s State Trade Expansion Program: 10 Years of Success: STEP is a program dedicated to helping small businesses just like yours find global success…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Star One Professional Services: Building Teams Today for Tomorrow’s Success half-day (3 hour) facilitated workshop for business owners & leaders focusing on team building, attitude development, personal life wheels and goal setting to build effective teams…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – AT&T: Connect to a job that never stops upgrading…Click Here For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to connect with customers & beat the competition….Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Middlesex County 2020 Business Summit: Leading Together For A Better Tomorrow, Thursday, October 8, 2020, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be? – Adam Grant
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The chamber continues to exceed my expectations each month with the outstanding programming and support from the staff and ambassadors. Thank you to Craig, Jim, Ravi, and Mark!”
Ari Kotowitz, Turf Commerce