The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “What we ever hope to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence,” Samuel Johnson
- News At The Chamber – Career Dashboard and Job Board: Over 30,000 Openings and More…Click Here To Access
- Resources – Help for employees to navigate COVID-19 benefits and protections: Courtesy of the NJDOL…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Private Sector Employment Increased by 749,000 Jobs in September: according to the September ADP National Employment Report…Click Here For More Details
- Support A Local Business – Thomas Edison State University: is proud to offer all employees of MCRCC members free Educational Coaching for the chamber, as well as a special corporate tuition rate…Need more info? Click Here
- Featured Career Opportunity – Operations Manager: MS International, Inc…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to connect with customers & beat the competition….Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – 2020 GSC-SHRM Annual Conference and Expo: Same great content as always, but this year it is a virtual event so you can attend from your home or office. With Greg Hawks presenting two keynote sessions, October 11th to 13th…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – New Brunswick Rotary: 100th Anniversary Outdoor Celebration Tuesday, October 13, 2020 4pm – 6pm at Fox Hollow GC Happy Hour & Networking Event…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be? – Adam Grant
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a longtime member of the Chamber, I have benefited from many services that they offer. However, during the difficulties of 2020 one great gift was the daily email that the staff has used to keep us all informed. Thankfully I opened and read the Daily Briefing on one of several days that featured information about the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant. Thank you MCRCC!”
Tamara Robb, Robb Digital