The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – On Holiday: The Daily Update is On Holiday and Will Return on July 7th… Click Here For Past Issues
- News - Biden Team Pledges Federal Dollars: Support for $11.6B Gateway Tunnel… Click Here For Details
- Resources – Tourism and Related Industries Declined Sharply in Northeastern States in Spring 2020: Women and Young Workers More Affected Nationwide… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – In Case You Missed It: The June Newsletter… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – PrideStaff: Paralegal – Commercial Real Estate… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Do You Have a Smart Mouth?: This is an introduction to the SmartMouth series of games, which are designed to give you the “best of” SmartMouth Communications’ insights and tips for being an effective communicator and presenter. Ready to see if you have a smart mouth?… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJ District Export Council: Upcoming International Trade Events… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey Business Magazine: July Edition… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What impact do you want to have on other people’s lives or in the world?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, State Theatre New Jersey
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.