The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort, and we control both,” Dwayne Johnson
- News At The Chamber – Governor Murphy Signs Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations Act into Law: Fiscally Responsible Plan includes a Record Pension Payment, Sizable Surplus, Substantial Debt Reduction, and Long-Term Economic Investments. The State Budget Makes New Jersey More Affordable by Delivering Historic Levels of School Funding, Substantial Tax Relief, and Aid to Small Businesses… Click Here For Details
- News - NJ’s Best Places to Work, 2021: Cowleys Pest Services, Kraus Marketing, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP, Unity Bank… Click Here For Details
- Resources – US Supreme Court Rejects: Interstate Tax Dispute Case over Remote Work… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Ani Ramen House: Open Seventh Location In New Brunswick!.. Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – FDU Poll: A Quarter of NJ Workers Never Going Back to the Office… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Do You Have a Smart Mouth?: This is an introduction to the SmartMouth series of games, which are designed to give you the “best of” SmartMouth Communications’ insights and tips for being an effective communicator and presenter. Ready to see if you have a smart mouth?… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Best Practices to Compete Online: In this webinar we will show you several simple yet effective best practices to make the most of online for your business and connect with customers for years to come, Tomorrow, 1 PM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – The Provident Bank Foundation (PBF) is Excited to Announce the Final Cycle of 2021 Major Grant Opportunities: which will provide support for organizations that have identified an immediate need in communities served by Provident Bank… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What impact do you want to have on other people’s lives or in the world?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Withum
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.