The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do,” Pele
- News At The Chamber – Connect Your Company to a Growing Market at the NJ Statewide Multicultural Business Expo:
Join Us at the Pines Manor in Edison on Tuesday, June 25...Click Here For Details
- News – State Releases Statewide Disparity Study of Contracting Opportunities for Minority and Women-Owned Businesses: Study Paves the Way for State Action to Create a More Equitable Business Environment in NJ…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide to Hiring Contract Workers: How to Make it Work…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hermann Services Spotlights Employees: Learn More About the Amazing Staff…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Looking for Work?: Job Source has the Tools You Need to Get Started…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – SparkNight – Celebrating Black History Month: Join the Zimmerli Art Museum for a Night Filled with Music, Art, and Culture on February 1…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteering with Jersey Cares is Easy: Register Now and Choose from Hundreds of Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the most important thing still on your bucket list?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?