The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard,” Caterina Fake
- News At The Chamber – Connect Your Company to a Growing Market at the Multicultural Business Expo: Join Us at the Pines Manor in Edison on Tuesday, June 27...Click Here For Details
- News – 20% of Middlesex County Contracts to Be Awarded to Minority-, Women-, Veteran-Owned, and Small Businesses: Under the Set-Aside Program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Do You Have Questions About Business Entity Filings or Registration?: Helpful Business Information and Reporting Videos Available…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Building Business Bridges: Join the 32nd Hermes Expo for Networking and Growth Opportunities on June 14…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Happening Tomorrow – Rutgers-New Brunswick Tri-State Career & Internship Fair: Network with Employers at Jersey Mike’s Arena on April 28…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Save the Date for the Capital Region Minority Chamber of Commerce Equity Summit: In Person at Mercer County Community College on May 18…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – National Small Business Week Starting April 30: Join the SBA in Celebrating Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you keep yourself motivated when working on a project that takes longer to finish?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?