The Multicultural Business Expo serves to showcase the cultural diversity and entrepreneurship that stimulates innovation in our State. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to connect with local businesses and consumers on a personal level.
Enjoy food, live performances and entertainment from around the world while introducing your company to a growing market on Tuesday, June 27 at the Pines Manor in Edison.
- New Jersey Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards 4-5 PM
- The NJ Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards honor current first-generation immigrant business leaders helping local New Jersey communities thrive.
- Multicultural Business Expo 5-8 PM
- Featuring African Drumming, Indian Dance, Irish Uilleann Pipes, Chinese Dance, and Andean Music!
- Featuring Food from Around the World from Chilango’s, Mozzarella Cucina Italiana, Havana Central, Chai Chenak, Tropical Hut Philippine Cuisine, BAM Desserts, EatKraveLove, Evelyn’s/Barca City Cafe and Gia Giamas
Admission is free and exhibitor tables are available for businesses, organizations and nonprofits of all sizes.
Market your services, display your products, and network with business leaders from around the globe!