The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open,” John Barrymore
- News At The Chamber – Network and Connect at the May Meet & Greet:Join Us at Hermann Services Newly-Renovated Corporate Headquarters on May 24...Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs Pro-Worker Unemployment Insurance Benefits Bill: Expands Access to Benefits for Workers During Labor Disputes…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Labor Force Participate Rate Up: Jobless Rate Holds at 3.5% Despite Layoffs…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Say Hello to Hybrid & Remote Work!: VoiceNEXT’s Communicator App Provides a Unified Communications Solution…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Law Enforcement Recruitment Fair: In-Person at Middlesex College on May 23…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Small Business Guide to Intellectual Property Webinar: Join the NJSBDC for this Free Webinar on May 16…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer at The Arc: Volunt
eers Make Up a Large Portion of Our Support System at The Arc Middlesex County… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you keep yourself motivated when working on a project that takes longer to finish?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?