The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do”, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- News – Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Allowing the Resumption of Indoor Dining Effective Friday, September 4: The Governor’s Executive Order includes requirements for theaters and indoor performance venues to reopen to the public on Friday, September 4…Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – September is National Preparedness Month: National Preparedness Month is recognized each September to promote family, community and business disaster planning now and throughout the year….Click Here For More From The SBA
- News At The Chamber – The Finance Manual You Wish You Had When You Were Starting Out: Tuesday, September 8th at 12:30 PM, Complimentary for Members…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America:Order now for FDA approved Hand Sanitizer. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all orders, while supplies last…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Ricky Simms Cleaning Service: Cleaning Specialist…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures: Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We are fortunate to be part of MCRCC during these trying times for businesses and for those who are suffering. Your Daily Updates are extremely informative especially during this pandemic with local and regional news as well as “how-to” with respect to supporting the community. Your Daily Update inspired us and Craig encouraged us by providing the leads and contacts to support our community with essential shortages of masks as well as providing the avenue to begin production of Hand Sanitizer. We thank your organization for leading us to this path and for helping us support the community where we could during these difficult times.”
Rich Gonzalez, Tokiwa Cosmetics