The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success”, John Rockefeller
- News – N.J. restaurants can resume indoor dining on Friday: Indoor dining guidelines & more…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Gyms and Indoor Amusement Centers Reopen Today: For the Latest Guidance…Please Click Here
- News At The Chamber – Get To Know The Chamber: Friday, September 4th at 9 AM, Member Orientation & Networking…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: Yappy Hour Fridays 5pm-8pm through Friday October 30th. Tell your peeps, bring your pups!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Operations Manager: MS International, Inc…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Prudential Advisors Summer Webinar Series: Wednesdays at 7 PM thru September 15…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations