The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own,” Mark Victor Hansen
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary Networking: Tomorrow, 9 AM, September 4th at Member Orientation…Click Here To Register
- News – NJEDA Receives USEDA Grant to Expand Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program: NJEDA announces a $10 million expansion of its Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program to help support small businesses and nonprofits…Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – A Guide for Small Business Assistance by NJ Location: Many counties and towns have their own small business grant and financial assistance programs…For an Overview of Programs Click Here
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions:20% discount on regular price of monthly activity. Discounts are available till Sep 30th, 2020 for all businesses that come through Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce…Need more info? Click Here
- Featured Career Opportunity – Featured Career Opportunity – Solid Dose Tablet Coating Operator…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Prudential Advisors Summer Webinar Series: Wednesdays at 7 PM thru September 15…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union