The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant,” Robert Louis Stevenson
- News – Middlesex County awards first wave of funding to small businesses: via Small Business Relief Grants (SBRG) totaling over $3 million…Click Here For More Information
- News At The Chamber – A Deeper Dive into the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant (SBRG): An overview of the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant (SBRG), Grant Eligibility and the Documents Required, Step-by-Step Guide of the Application Process and Questions & Answers, Monday, October 26th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register – Complimentary For Members
- Resources – October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Cyber attacks are a growing concern for small businesses. Learn how to keep your business safe. Learn more about the threats and how to protect your business…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College: Corporate Learning Partner and your employees and their immediate family members can receive a 30% tuition scholarship…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Express Employment Professionals: Recruiting Specialist…Click Here For Details
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – New Virtual Programs at the Zimmerli: For Late October, Early November…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you anticipate will be the impact of [present actions, trends, plans]?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.