The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them,” Karen E. Quinones Miller
- News At The Chamber – Friday – 11 AM – Women’s Leadership Summit Keynote: Featuring Anne Thornton, President, MSI Plumbing & Remodeling…Click Here To Meet Anne
- Resources – What are my obligations to employees during COVID-19?: Employers are required to follow pre-existing State & Federal worker protection and labor laws as outlined by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL), as well as new laws related to COVID-19…Click Here For Details
- News – Mandatory Pre-Registration for Phase 3 of the NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant: Pre-Registration Opened at 9am EST on October 19, 2020 and Closes 5pm EST on October 27, 2020. To be Eligible for Phase 3 funding your business Must Pre-Register…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County College – Essential Skills for the Workplace – Virtual Live Seminars: Join MCC for these MCC Corporate Education and Training virtual seminars, which will take place through a secure Zoom online format…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: AT&T: Connect to a job that never stops upgrading…Click Here For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – SBA webinar on U.S-Mexico-Canada Agreement: Small businesses can decrease risks and increase predictability through requesting expanded USMCA Advance Rulings on how products will be treated at the border regarding tariff classification; customs valuation; origin of goods; and quota. The Webinar is Today, Tuesday, October 20th, 1 PM EST…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you anticipate will be the impact of [present actions, trends, plans]?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.