The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too,” Paulo Coelho
- News – How to Create an Inclusive Hiring and Workplace Culture at Your Small Business: This National Disability Employment Awareness Month, learn more about the benefits and steps of hiring individuals with disabilities at your small business…Click Here For More Information
- News At The Chamber – Friday – 11 AM – Women’s Leadership Summit Keynote: Featuring Anne Thornton, President, MSI Plumbing & Remodeling…Click Here To Meet Anne
- Resources – Applying for New Business Grants and Acquiring PPE?: assistance on applying for state grants for restaurants, small businesses and microbusinesses, as well as how to access a new marketplace for small businesses to acquire reduced-price protective equipment courtesy of the NJEDA…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center: Kick Off Weekend! City-Wide Game Watch, Saturday, October 24th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: US Postal Services: Now Hiring…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – LinkedIn For Beginners: Courtesy of the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 27, 10:30AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you anticipate will be the impact of [present actions, trends, plans]?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.