The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too,” Paulo Coelho
- News – How to Create an Inclusive Hiring and Workplace Culture at Your Small Business: This National Disability Employment Awareness Month, learn more about the benefits and steps of hiring individuals with disabilities at your small business…Click Here For More Information
- News At The Chamber – Friday – 11 AM – Women’s Leadership Summit Keynote: Featuring Anne Thornton, President, MSI Plumbing & Remodeling…Click Here To Meet Anne
- Resources – Applying for New Business Grants and Acquiring PPE?: assistance on applying for state grants for restaurants, small businesses and microbusinesses, as well as how to access a new marketplace for small businesses to acquire reduced-price protective equipment courtesy of the NJEDA…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center: Kick Off Weekend! City-Wide Game Watch, Saturday, October 24th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: US Postal Services: Now Hiring…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – LinkedIn For Beginners: Courtesy of the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 27, 10:30AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you anticipate will be the impact of [present actions, trends, plans]?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.