The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit,” Conrad Hilton
- News At The Chamber – Non-Profit RoundTable: Today at 12:30 PM – Chip in America: Community Partnership Crossing the Bridge Post Covid-19 – Complimentary For Members…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less: streamlines the PPP forgiveness process to provide financial and administrative relief to America’s smallest businesses…Click Here For Details
- News – Resumption of Contact Practices and Competitions for Certain Organized Sports in Indoor Settings: Medium and High Risk Sports Can Resume Under 25% Capacity Limit…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Hugs for Brady Foundation: is celebrating its 10th Anniversary! The foundations has accomplished amazing things in their first 10 years, and with your help, Hugs for Brady Foundation hopes to do even more in the next 10…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Operations Manager: MS International, Inc…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Ye 28th Annual CEA/JFI Turkey Trot: times can be submitted anytime between 11/22/20 – 11/29/20, run anywhere you like where you are able to socially distance. The money raised will support CEA programs designed to provide individuals with disabilities the supports needed to re-enter the workforce during and following the pandemic…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Auxiliary of RWJUH: Annual Autumn “Virtual Ball” is on 10/24/20 premiering live on YoutubeLive at 7:30 pm, honoring the Healthcare Heroes of RWJUH…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it? – Charles Handy
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC understands the urgency of our local foundation and the Daily Update gives us the platform to spread awareness about the immediate needs of kids battling cancer and their families. We give cash grants to families struggling paying medical bills, rent or mortgage, food, and personal items, as well as provides clothes, games, and entertainment for hospitalized children enduring chemotherapy treatment. We can’t let the COVID-19 pandemic let us forget the tremendous challenges of kids with cancer and their families. The need has never been greater and thanks to MCRCC we get our voices heard! Thank you for the Daily Updates!”
Sherrie Wells, Hugs for Brady