The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” William James
- News At The Chamber – Friday, October 30th – Networking Breakfast: 30 Second Intros, Group Networking & More…Click Here For Details
- Resources – COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program: Through the Federal CARES Act, small businesses may apply for reimbursement for COVID-19 related loss of revenue, expenses incurred, and/or continuation of services…Click Here To Visit The Site
- News – New OSHA Requirement for Employers on COVID-19 Notice: New guidance from the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County College & Middlesex County Office of Workforce Development: Free Remote Training For Young Adults…Click Here For Details
- Drive Thru Job Fair: Thursday, October 15, 2020, Grand Marquis, Old Bridge, 10am to 1pm…Click Here For a List of Companies
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – How to win the recruiting battle amid the Covid-19 Pandemic-Creating ironclad relationships: Presented by Laura Schlessinger on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 6:00 PM. Submitted for 1.25 recertification PDCs/credit hours…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – The Center for Great Expectation: FREE virtual gala on October 29th at 7:00 pm. Special guests Scott Clark and Elizabeth Vargas. Live Q&A with Elizabeth Vargas at the after party…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it? – Charles Handy
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?