The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen,” Frank Lloyd Wright
- News At The Chamber – Join Us Tomorrow: 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Announces $70 Million Phase 3 COVID-19 Grant Program: Phase 3 expands eligibility and increases size of grants with focus on restaurants and micro-businesses…Click Here For Details
- News – Governor Murphy Announces Launch of Spanish Language Business.NJ.gov: Launch of Fully-Translated Site to Help Businesses Start, Operate, and Grow, Comes as the State Concludes Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrations…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America: Order now for FDA approved Hand Sanitizer. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all orders, while supplies last…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: US Postal Services: Now Hiring…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Procurement Webinar on Doing Business with the United Nations: Join the U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Mission to the United Nations and OWIT-NY for a free introduction to the UN’s nearly $19 billion global procurement market, October 27th, 1 PM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it? – Charles Handy
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the daily update to be well curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
Joe Scaturro, Owner, Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC