The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit,” Helena Rubinstein
- News At The Chamber – Meet Our Philanthropic Speaker! 20th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit: Jennifer Apostol, Director of REPLENISH, Friday, October 22, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - Four FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers Closing, One Relocating: While these sites will be closing, face-to-face assistance is still available…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Supporting Women Business Owners and Women’s Programs: Join the SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute today, Wednesday, October 13, 2 PM for a webinar that will help your business get back on track…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Have Some Exciting News to Share?: Submit Promotions, News, Announcements or Upcoming Events through the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Submission Portal…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Heldrich: Catering Sales Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Comm 101: Communication is the number one skill employers look for, so learning to master the art of communication is a vital skill both inside and outside of the workplace. Let’s see if you’re already an expert communicator or need to brush up on your skills before the next big meeting…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Disability Allies Presents Nine & Dine: Golfers will be treated to a nine-hole two personal team along with best ball scramble featuring contests and prizes. You don’t play golf? Join us for the barbeque and gift auction…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Participate in Democracy as a Poll Worker: New Jersey is actively seeking residents to serve as poll workers for the upcoming General Election…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When you make decisions about your career, do you often consider what other people will think of your decision?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.