The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Focus on being productive instead of busy,” Tim Ferriss
- News At The Chamber – See You Tomorrow!: Network, Connect and Grow Your Business at the October Networking Breakfast, Friday, October 15, 8:30 AM at the Rutgers Club…Click Here For Details
- News - State Releases Final Climate Change Resiliency Strategy: Outlines six state priorities to guide state and local government climate action and includes over 100 recommendations to strengthen New Jersey against climate impacts, including sea-level rise, chronic flooding, rising temperatures, and more frequent and intense storm events…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Data Shows Pandemic Impact on Housing Market: Remote working, commuting time and life events all affect home buyers’ decisions…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Perth Amboy Eats Food Tour: Join Perth Amboy for its one-day celebration, Saturday, October 16th, as downtown food establishments highlight their local cuisines. All proceeds go to support a local veteran initiative!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The UPS Store: Center Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Comm 101: Communication is the number one skill employers look for, so learning to master the art of communication is a vital skill both inside and outside of the workplace. Let’s see if you’re already an expert communicator or need to brush up on your skills before the next big meeting…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Cyber Security Awareness Training: The Silent Danger of the Dark Web, presented by Cora Park, President and CEO of Diamond Business Communications, October 20, 12:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJCCC Urges You to “Skip the Straw”: Starting November 4, single-use plastic straws will only be provided upon request at all restaurants, convenience stores and fast food businesses throughout the state, as per state law…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When you make decisions about your career, do you often consider what other people will think of your decision?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.