The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place,” Wayne Dyer
- News At The Chamber – Meet Our Member Spotlight & Board Host – October Networking Breakfast: Tammy Stouchko, Principal of SSP Architects and Kelly Blithe, Director of Communications & Community Engagement at State Theatre New Jersey, Friday, October 15, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - 194,000 Jobs Added in September: U.S. unemployment rate has dropped to 4.8%. 78% percent of the jobs lost during the pandemic have been recovered, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Finding Reusable Bags Just Got Easier: As of May 4th, 2022, all plastic bags and polystyrene foam food containers are banned from use in New Jersey. Find reusable bag vendors, prepare for the ban, or add your business as a vendor…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hybrid Workplace Trends in 2021: Everything you need to know, courtesy of VoiceNext…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?: Members are encouraged to submit open positions. Postings are added to our Job Board and may be featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Comm 101: Communication is the number one skill employers look for, so learning to master the art of communication is a vital skill both inside and outside of the workplace. Let’s see if you’re already an expert communicator or need to brush up on your skills before the next big meeting…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – 5th Annual Middlesex County Business Summit: Panelists and a special guest speaker will share their innovative approaches to addressing some of society’s challenges, October 21, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Data Hub: The Census Bureau’s Data Hub is designed to help guide the nation as it recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic by providing economic and demographic data…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When you make decisions about your career, do you often consider what other people will think of your decision?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update
provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.