The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life,” Roy T. Bennett
- News – New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Extensions: driver license, registration, and inspection expiration dates. Effective immediately, these documents, if expiring between March 13 and May 31, have been extended to July 31. Documents expiring June 30 are extended two months to August 31, and those expiring July 31 are extended to September 30…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Global Business Disruptions from COVID-19: Join experts from Withum and Bannockburn Global Forex (BBGFX) to discuss business disruptions for global companies, Today, Wednesday May 20th, 12 PM…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Joe’s Crab Shack: Lunch Specials…Click Here For Details
- Resource – The 3 Phases of Opening NJ: Phase One, the phase we are currently in, relaxed restriction on low-risk activities if properly safeguarded. This phase loosened restrictions on many outdoor activities and permitted the resumption of elective surgeries. Phase Two will loosen safeguards on a number of additional activities that can be easily safeguarded including expanded retail, outdoor dining, indoor dining at significantly reduced capacity, limited personal care and the potential opening of libraries and museums. Phase Three allows for most activities to resume with significant safeguarding including expanded dining, critical in-office work, limited entertainment, expanded personal care and bars with limited capacity….Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Packaging Tech – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- New At The Chamber – The Business World has Changed…Now What?: CEO’s, Business Owners and Senior Executives involved in driving the company’s strategy. Join Sandler Training on May 22, 2020 from 9-11 am via Zoom, to discuss the critical questions you will need to answer after PPP…Click Here To Register
- Donate – New Brunswick Jazz Project: Help Keep The Music Alive…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP