The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated,” Maya Angelou
- New At The Chamber – Returning to the Workplace: Post-Pandemic Considerations: Tuesday, May 26th, 1:30 PM Featuring Theresa Richardson, CPA, PSA, Chief Talent Officer, Withum…Click Here To Register
- Resource – If you have questions about stimulus checks: The IRS has established a website to answer other questions about direct stimulus checks to taxpayers and to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus…..Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Maximizing Your Education Benefit – Learn More About Advancing your Career: You and your employees are invited to attend a MCRCC partnership webinar, Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 11:00 AM. Presentation brought to you by Thomas Edison State University…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick Parking Authority: Special Offer…Click Here For Details
- News – State Chamber Launches “Buy NJ” Campaign: Get involved on Social Media with hashtags #BuyNJ and #BuyLocalNJ…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Tech – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Donate – United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“With so much going on around us and with so much information coming at us, The Daily Update provides a brief, clean list of things to know and resources to use. It’s very useful, and I check it every day! The chamber is providing a valuable service for all of us – – Thank you!.”
Bill Brauner, AT&T