The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Even if you are on the right track. you’ll just get run over if you just sit there,” Will Rogers
- News – The 3 Phases of Opening NJ: Yesterday, Governor Murphy announced a staged approach to opening the state from maximum restrictions through phase I, II and III to a final phase of new normal. The state of New Jersey is currently undergoing stage I, according to Murphy. The governor provided some examples of Stage II openings, which will include: expanded retail, outdoor dining, indoor dining at reduced capacity, limited personal care, libraries and museums…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Complimentary Webinar – Conscious & Effective Parenting for Times Like These: Has it become increasingly difficult to manage your children during this time? Are you seeing uncharacteristic behaviors in your kids and confused about how to respond? Some days you feel like you are at the end of your rope? Awakened Path Counseling’s David B. White, LPC (Child & Family Specialist) and Maria Spada, LPC (Holistic Specialist & Founder) present effective parenting strategies for high-stress situations. Q & A will follow the presentation, Today, Tuesday, May 19th, 5:30 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Crowne Plaza Edison: Sneak Peak…Virtual Tour of New Event Space…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Tech I – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Lunch With A Live Webinar: DBC Modernize Your Office and save your organization Time and Money (Lunch Provided By Grub Hub $30 Value), Tomorrow, Wednesday May 20th, 12 PM…Click Here To Register
- New At The Chamber – Submit Your Promotion -Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Donate – Elijah’s Promise: needs your help so they can continue their efforts during this difficult time. All donations are welcome…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations