The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit,” Aristotle
- News At The Chamber – This Week’s Career Opportunities: Staubach & Associates…Click Here To Check It Out
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Legislation Designating March 9th: COVID-19 Heroes Day…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Economic Redevelopment and Growth Program Reopens June 1st: Residential projects can receive tax credits of up to 30% of total eligible project costs, or more in some municipalities…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Pines Manor: Favorite Chef – Vote For Pines Manor Chef, Sonny Soemarsono…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Administrative Assistant…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection: We all want to know the best social media practices, right?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick: HR Strategies – Pandemic and Beyond, March 12, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Share Your Input on the New Economic Recovery Act: The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) is asking for the public’s feedback…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Describe your ideal company culture. What five characteristics does it have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.