The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen,” Conan O’Brien
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Get in the Game with 1Huddle …Click Here To Check It Out
- News - CSIT Announces Clean Tech R&D Voucher Program: To Connect Emerging Companies With Amenities at NJ Universities & Federal Laboratories…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Paycheck Protection Program Loan Changes For Schedule C Filers: The reason for this change was simple; if a Schedule C filer had no profits, then they were precluded from receiving a loan on their compensation since they did not have any…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – First Bank: Specializing in SBA and Commercial Lending…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Customer Service Representative…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection: We all want to know the best social media practices, right?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Mastering the Art of Creating a Resilient Mindset Post Pandemic – Impossible is just an opinion: NJSBDC at Rutgers Webinar, March 16, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Vax Matters: Every week, the Department of Health is issuing a new edition of Vax Matters, their vaccination newsletter…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Describe your ideal company culture. What five characteristics does it have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The chamber has helped me develop strong business relationships. Volunteering at the chamber gave me an ‘insider’ view of the chamber and front-line opportunity to meet many members, new & renewing. I recommend any and all members to get involved. Opportunities to build relationships are here.”
Bertha Robinson, Star One Professional Services
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.