The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong,” Ella Fitzgerald
- News At The Chamber – Virtual Networking Breakfast: March 19th with the Warren Township Chamber of Commerce…Click Here For Details
- News - Restaurant and other indoor business capacity increased from 35% to 50%: Gov. Phil Murphy said he is lifting capacity at indoor dining and other indoor businesses such as salons, gyms, casinos and amusement sites from 35% to 50% effective March 19…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Labor Department Introduces $3M of New Apprenticeship Grant Funding: The New Jersey Department of Labor is rolling out another round of funding for a newly revamped “degree apprenticeship program,” meant to put more students in apprenticeship training programs where they can get college credit…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Parker: Grab and Go St. Patrick’s Day networking event!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Non CDL – Box Truck Driver…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection: We all want to know the best social media practices, right?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Webinar Recap: COVID-19 Workplace Health/Safety & Worker Benefits…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJEDA Announces $2 Million Micro Lender Support Grant Program: This $2 million pilot program will make grant funding available to organizations that lend to New Jersey small and micro businesses…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Describe your ideal company culture. What five characteristics does it have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.