The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit,” Conrad Hilton
- News – Casinos, indoor dining can resume on July 2: Both casinos and restaurants can reopen at 25 percent capacity just two days before the July 4 weekend. Health and safety guidelines will be announced “within the next several days,” said Murphy…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Perth Amboy’s COVID-19 Small Business Grant Application: Does Your Business Qualify?…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – MSI: Shipping and Receiving Positions – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus…Click Here To Apply
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Virtual Program – Cash Flow – the Life Line of Every Business: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick,Thursday, June 25th, 10:30 AM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- New At The Chamber – Limited Complimentary Tickets for Members – A limited Number of Complimentary Tickets are available for the June 26th Virtual Networking Breakfast…Click Here For Complimentary Tickets (While Available)
- Question of the Week: Time to think strategically about your business begin with: Where do you want to be in the next three years? What market trends or client demands support the vision? What strategic goals do you have for the coming year? What is the tactical plan for delivering on these goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching