The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision,” Dalai Lama
- New At The Chamber – Tomorrow – Virtual Networking Breakfast – Join Us for Our Virtual Networking Breakfast, 9 AM, Tomorrow, Friday, June 26th…Click Here To Purchase
- News – N.J. reopening amusement and water parks. Jersey Shore boardwalk rides get okay to resume: New Jersey amusement and water parks can reopen in time for the 4th of July weekend, Gov. Phil Murphy announced Tuesday as he continues to ease restrictions put in place to combat spread of the coronavirus…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Understanding New Tax Credits: The IRS recently issued Publication 5419, New Employer Tax Credits (PDF) to help employers understand that tax credits available to them due to the coronavirus pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – MSI: Shipping and Receiving Positions – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – R&D Tax Credit Overview: Presented by the NJMEP,Tuesday, June 30th, 02:00 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Time to think strategically about your business begin with: Where do you want to be in the next three years? What market trends or client demands support the vision? What strategic goals do you have for the coming year? What is the tactical plan for delivering on these goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
““I’ve been enjoying the Daily Update for sure, I love that it always starts out with something positive, a little something to keep for myself, and something to pass along! It has served me well with information relevant to Middlesex County and news at the state level. You are doing a wonderful job keeping members informed during these uncertain times as well as promoting us, I can’t thank you enough!!”
Gina Davio, CEA