The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes,” John Wooden
- New At The Chamber – Today – Returning from the Pandemic – Detoxing to Build your Immune System: Empower yourselves to enter back into society with confidence; and with the proper lifestyle changes, hope for even better health and immune strength than before the pandemic, 12:30 PM, Today, June 23rd…Click Here To Register
- Resources – SBA Rolls Out Dedicated Tool for Small Businesses to Connect with CDFIs, Small Asset Lenders Participating in PPP: the launch of a dedicated online tool for small businesses and non-profits to be matched with Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), Minority Depository Institutions (MDIs), Certified Development Companies (CDCs), Farm Credit System lenders, Microlenders, as well as traditional smaller asset size lenders in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – MSI: Shipping and Receiving Positions – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus…Click Here To Apply
- News – SBA and Treasury Announce New EZ and Revised Full Forgiveness Applications for the Paycheck Protection Program: A revised, borrower-friendly Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness application implementing the PPP Flexibility Act of 2020…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Virtual Program – Think Like an International Sales Expert: Join Mike Rosales, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, Thursday, June 25th, 2 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Time to think strategically about your business begin with: Where do you want to be in the next three years? What market trends or client demands support the vision? What strategic goals do you have for the coming year? What is the tactical plan for delivering on these goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union