The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it,” Elon Musk
- Resource – Middlesex County Small Business Grant Application (CDBG-CV): The County of Middlesex has created a Small Business Grant program utilizing CDBG-CV funding to assist small businesses that have been impacted by the coronavirus…Click Here For More Information
- News – Drive-Thru Job Fair: Express Employment Edison, Friday, June 12th, 10 AM to 2 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – 60 Coaching Sessions in 60 Days: Emerging Leaders Committee Member and Developing You Presenter, Kieran Lenahan of Lenahan Coaching is offering complimentary coaching sessions…Click Here To Schedule a Complimentary Session
- New At The Chamber – Joint Virtual Networking Breakfast: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and Central NJ SHRM for our Virtual Networking Breakfast, 9 AM, Friday, June 12th…Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Ask Us Anything Series: Lessons from the Great Recession—join us for a fireside chat between Jane Oates, president of the nonprofit WorkingNation and former assistant secretary of the Employment and Training Administration, and Carl Van Horn, director of the John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University. Oates and Van Horn will share their reflections on the current workforce landscape and discuss how lessons learned from the Great Recession can inform effective recovery pandemic responses, Wednesday, June 17th, 2 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne at email@example.com or call (908) 745-1157…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What areas of my business could benefit from an outside perspective/support?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching