The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is,” Catherine Pulsifer
- News – Today, June 9th – Applications for $45 Million NJEDA Grant Program to Open: Be Prepared and Review The Application Ahead of Time…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Loan Forgiveness and the PPP Flexibility Act of 2020: The President signed the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 (the “PPP Flexibility Act” or “Act”) on June 5, 2020. The PPP Flexibility Act greatly expands the PPP in ways that are intended to be favorable for borrowers…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Forklift Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- New At The Chamber – Maximizing Time During the Pandemic to Educate and Bolster the Skillset of Your Workforce: Presented By Thomas M. Phillips, Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships, Thomas Edison State University, Today, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Virtual Program – National Virtual Small Business Expo: America’s BIGGEST & most anticipated virtual business-to-business networking & educational event, trade show & conference for business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups, decision-makers or anyone who works for a small business or is interested in starting a Small Business, Presented By AT&T Starts Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 10th…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: The Salvation Army food pantry is helping to feed hundreds daily. Please email pstefanek@newbrunswick.
com to help…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What areas of my business could benefit from an outside perspective/support?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)