The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Work leads to greater success than non-work. Hard work leads to greatness,” Greg Henry Quinn
- New At The Chamber – Friday – Joint Chamber Networking Breakfast: Join the Middlesex County Regional, Hunterdon County, and Somerset County for our Virtual Networking Breakfast, 9 AM,Friday, July 31st…Click Here To Register
- Resources – COVID-19 Guidance for Small Businesses: A rundown of the financial programs and guidance available through the SBA for small businesses recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- News – Small Business Lease Emergency Assistance (SBL-EAGP): The SBL-EAGP, managed by the New Jersey Redevelopment Authority (NJRA) and will be targeted to businesses with 5,000 square feet of leased space or less, and is requiring standard debarment and legal qualifications from applying businesses. Applications will open August 10, 2020, online, and funds will be distributed on a first come first served basis.Eligible Municipalities in Middlesex County are Carteret, Old Bridge, Perth Amboy, New Brunswick and Woodbridge…Click Here To Learn More
- Featured Career Opportunity – Silver Line – North Brunswick: Onsite Hiring Event, Saturday, August 1st, 11:00 AM…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership (CLP) Program: Partner employees and immediate family members are eligible for a 30% scholarship…Contact Jim D’Arecca (973) 278-5400 x5745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Game Time! Game of The Week: Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Doing Business in East Africa: This webinar will highlight export opportunities in East Africa for U.S. companies, specifically focusing on Kenya, Tanzania and Ethiopia. Opportunities exist for various industry sectors, Thursday, July 30, 10 AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank