The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Always ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow,” Paulo Coelho
- New At The Chamber – Making Sure It is Safe to Reopen – Three-Part Series: The Middlesex Regional Chamber of Commerce and Middlesex County Bar Association/Foundation jointly presents a series on what all small, medium and large businesses need to know in order to safely and legally reopen. The series also focuses on how to re-open in a manner that reduces risk and liability…Click For Here Series Dates, Details & To Register
- Resources – SBA Update: Procedures for Lender Submission of Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Decisions to SBA and SBA Forgiveness Loan Reviews…Click Here For More Information
- News – $15M Being Injected Into EDA’s Small Business Grants Program: New Jersey is injecting $15 million of its federal CARES Act funding into the New Jersey Economic Development Authority’s (NJEDA’s) Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program…Click Here To Learn More
- Featured Career Opportunity – Silver Line – North Brunswick: Onsite Hiring Event, Saturday, August 1st, 11:00 AM…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Game Time! Game of The Week – Play to Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Negotiation Skills – Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Government Contracting Programs For Small Businesses: There are various programs allowing entrepreneurs to do business with State and Federal organizations. Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers University, New Brunswick on Friday, July 31st, 10 AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker