The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you,” Steve Jobs
- New At The Chamber – 74th Annual Outing: You’re invited to our Bernie Cohn Memorial Golf Classic and 74th Annual Outing on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township. Each year our Annual Golf Classic serves as an opportunity for the business and community leaders of Middlesex County to connect while supporting the Chamber’s efforts to improve Middlesex County, Shotgun at 9 AM on Thursday, July 30th…Click Here To Register
- News – Hub City Sounds 2020: Hub City Sounds is a FREE and Family welcoming Performing, Visual, and Culinary Arts festival series with events for all tastes! We have now created a virtual Festival series! So, sit back, relax, dance, and enjoy all of the festivities from the comfort of your own home!…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – 2020 Census: Fill It Out Now – For Health Care…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – American Properties Realty: Bridge Pointe Office Park, Metuchen, NJ…Click Here For Details
- Game Time! Game of The Week: Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Women In Exporting Podcast – Challenges in International Business and Exporting: In this first episode, you’ll gain strategies from successful businesswomen for overcoming international business and exporting challenges…Click Here To Learn More
- Featured Career Opportunity – Northwestern Mutual: Wealth Management Advisor…Click Here To Apply
- Donate – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union