The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Energy and persistence conquer all things,” Benjamin Franklin
- New At The Chamber – Middlesex County – Top Colleges and Universities: County is a hub for affordable higher education…Click Here
- Resources – Master your Outlook inbox: Clean up your folders, categorize and store your messages, and remove clutter to keep your inbox just the way you like it…Click Here For More Information
- News – Despite a subdued economic outlook, businesses remain confident in themselves and most expect to thrive: The majority of business leaders remain hopeful in the face of adversity: while most (83%) are running at a reduced capacity, 68% are confident their businesses will thrive and just 2% are concerned their businesses may not survive…Click Here For The Full Article
- Support A Local Business – Panera Bread: Free Unlimited Premium Coffee All Summer. Unlimited? For Real…For more information, please contact Kristie Pappas at 908-370-8320 or email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Technician, Packaging, 3rd Shift: Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – 12 Ways to Protect Your Business From A Cyber Attack: Complimentary for Members, 12:30 PM, Tomorrow, Thursday, July 16th…Click Here To Register
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What roadblocks are we coming across? Is there a particular part of your business that you’re always struggling with? To keep your forward momentum, it’s essential to identify these roadblocks and implement the resources you need to improve them.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Your Daily News updates are a fantastic daily resource for the business community. There’s so much information everyone needs to know right now, and you make it easy to find and access. The Chamber is providing a needed hub for assistance, connecting businesses and individuals during this time. I applaud your team! Thank you for continuing to share Withum’s resources as well!”
Heather Campisi, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Withum