The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them,” Chris Grosser
- New At The Chamber – Tomorrow – Global Business Summit: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber or Commerce and Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce for the the Global Business Virtual Summit and learn how your business can adjust to the new normal in today’s global economy, 10:00 AM, Tomorrow, Friday, July 17th…Click Here To Purchase
- Resources – Entrepreneurs Wanted: Walmart’s 7th Annual Open Call for US-Manufactured Products…Click Here For More Information
- News – NJEDA Approves $12 Million in Investments Through Angel Investor Tax Credit Program in First Half of 2020: Expanded Program Increases Tax Credits for Investors, Encourages Investment in Women- and Minority-owned Businesses…Click Here For The Full Article
- Support A Local Business – Exigent Technologies is offering one (1) complimentary Dark Web scan and report to MCRCC Members through the month of July: For information on how to receive this scan/report, please contact Sal Silvestri via the following: Phone: (973) 804-2856 or Email: sal.silvestri@exigent.
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join One of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company: MSI…Click Here To Learn More & See Current Openings
- Virtual Program – Census Data Tools – How Do I Get The Info I Need?: The Census Bureau offers a variety of innovative data tools for a variety of data users. In this webinar you will learn how to access some of the tools and how to access data using the tools, Thursday, July 23rd, 2 PM…Click Here To Register
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What roadblocks are we coming across? Is there a particular part of your business that you’re always struggling with? To keep your forward momentum, it’s essential to identify these roadblocks and implement the resources you need to improve them.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We greatly value the daily update. While news related to the current situation abounds, we all need information that is occurring where we live. Your update allows us to keep in touch with our community.”
Christine D’Agostino, Carpenter Contractor Trust