The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop,” Confucius
- New At The Chamber – Middlesex County: A Magnet for Major Businesses: From manufacturing, warehousing and distribution centers, to higher education and healthcare institutions, the county is home to major employers…Click Here
- Resources – IRS Filing Deadline Remains July 15: Individual taxpayers unable to meet the July 15 due date can request an automatic extension of time to file until Oct. 15…Click Here For More Information
- News – One-Stop Career Centers to Expand Virtual Services: The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) plans to offer a full suite of online and telephonic job-seeker services through its One-Stop Career Centers beginning Aug. 10…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Support A Local Business – 60 Coaching Sessions in 60 Days: Emerging Leaders Committee Member and Developing You Presenter,Kieran Lenahan of Lenahan Coaching is offering complimentary coaching sessions…Click Here To Schedule a Complimentary Session
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join One of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company: MSI…Click Here To Learn More & See Current Openings
- Virtual Program – Selling in the New NOW!: Join us for a Special Executive Briefing about how to acquire and win new clients as well as expand business with existing relationships, Thursday, July 23rd, 9 AM …Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What roadblocks are we coming across? Is there a particular part of your business that you’re always struggling with? To keep your forward momentum, it’s essential to identify these roadblocks and implement the resources you need to improve them.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Craig, I want to compliment Jim Barnoski of Sandler Training, Performance Selling for hosting and doing an outstanding job. He is a real pro. You really get a nice group of business people for the Virtual Networking Breakfasts. I have been attending many Zoom (Virtual Programs) meetings for my clients and yours is the best. The Chamber has been very helpful for me and my client The George Street Ale House. Looking forward to when we can meet in person at the Ale House!”
Milton Paris, Getting Ahead in Business