The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it,” Amanda Gorman
- News At The Chamber – Meet Middlesex County Mayors in March: Part 4 on March 10th and Rescheduled Part 1 on March 31st…Click Here For Details
- News – 60% of US Small Businesses Owners Still Can’t Find Workers to Hire: Small Business Labor Shortage is Still a Major Threat to Recovery…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Expands Ascent Digital Platform: Provides Women-Owned Small Businesses Resources to Compete in the Marketplace…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’sBuzzinginthe Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Port Elizabeth: Customs Entry Specialist…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Interview Ready: Become an Expert on the Skills & Do’s & Don’ts to Ace Your Next Interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – FREE Webinar – The Women-Owned Small Business Federal Program: Join the SBA on February 24, 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Brother 2 Brother & Sister 2 Sister Mentoring: Programs for Students in Grades 9-11 from Underserved Populations in Central NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.