The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – See You on the Banks: Join Us for the 76th Annual Bernie Cohn Golf Classic on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, 7:30 AM at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Small Business Improvement Grant Application Opens Today at 10 AM: New Grant Product is Designed to Support Long-Term Recovery of Small Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide to Crafting a Great Job Posting: To Make Your Job Posting Stand Out and Attract the Right Candidates, It Needs These Six Key Elements…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Valentine’s Day at The Hyatt: Join Us for a Romantic Dinner for Two this Weekend! Reservations Recommended…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Port Elizabeth: Import Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Interview Ready: Become an Expert on the Skills & Do’s & Don’ts to Ace Your Next Interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – From Athlete to Entrepreneur – A Conversation with Kevin Johnson: Join the Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship for this Webinar, February 18, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Elijah’s Promise Needs Your Help: Call for Sandwiches and Snack Bags…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.