The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A positive attitude causes a chain of reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results,” Wade Boggs
- News At The Chamber – Join Dean Hughes on February 23rd: For the Middlesex County 2022 Economic Outlook…Click Here For Details
- News – Financial Assistance for Homeowners Available Now: Emergency Rescue Mortgage Assistance Program to help Protect Thousands of Homeowners from Foreclosure…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Get Funding to UpSkill Your Workers: UpSkill Offers NJ Employers Training Grants of Up to $100,000…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College Named Among Best Colleges in the Nation for Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs: For the Ninth Consecutive Year…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Parker Health Group: Culinary Attendant/Dining Assistant…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Interview Ready: Become an Expert on the Skills & Do’s & Don’ts to Ace Your Next Interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – FREE Webinar – The 8(a) Business Development Program: Helps Small, Disadvantaged Businesses Compete in the Marketplace, February 17, 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJSBDC Celebrates 45 Years of Supporting NJ’s Small Businesses: In 2021, NJSBDC Network Helped Clients Save and Retain 34,171 Jobs and Open 628 New Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.