The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it”, Tricia Cunningham
- News At The Chamber – Opportunity Awaits: Check Out the Chamber’s Career Opportunities Page…Click Here To Access
- Resources – Governor Murphy Unveils Revised Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Proposal: “Stronger, Fairer, and More Resilient: Building New Jersey’s Post-COVID Future”…Click Here For The Full Release
- News – Hilton East Brunswick Teams up with Enburg Group for Donation of PPE Equipment to City’s First Responders: Mayor Brad Cohen, Chief Frank LoSacco and EBPD Officers received a donation of 10,000 masks…Click Here For The Full Article
- Support A Local Business – Panera Bread: Order online at PaneraBread.com or in the app. Free Contactless Delivery with your online order of $15 or more with code DELIVER90…Need more info? Kristie.Pappas@panerabread.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Account Executive…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Prudential Advisors Summer Webinar Series: Wednesdays at 7 PM thru September 15…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Ensuring a Brighter Future for Your Community: All New Jersey residents want to ensure a brighter future for their family, their children and their community. The 2020 Census is just one easy way to do that!…Click Here To Get Counted
- Questions of the Week: How is business? Why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We greatly value the daily update. While news related to the current situation abounds, we all need information that is occurring where we live. Your update allows us to keep in touch with our community,”
Christine D’Agostino, Carpenter Contractor Trust