The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it”, Elon Musk
- News – NJ gyms set to reopen Sept. 1: Indoor operations will be allowed to restart operations at 25 percent capacity and with required face coverings…Click Here For The Full Article
- News At The Chamber – This Week’s Career Opportunities: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 Edition…Click Here To Access
- Resources – Statement from U.S. Census Bureau Director Steven Dillingham: Delivering a Complete and Accurate 2020 Census Count…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions: 20% discount on regular price of monthly activity. Discounts are available till Sep 30th, 2020 for all businesses that come through Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce…Need more info? Click Here
- Featured Career Opportunity – Solid Dose Tablet Coating Operator…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures: Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – #PurpleAndGold: The 19th Amendment and women’s right to vote turn 100 years old!…Click Here For More Info
- Questions of the Week: How is business? Why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“With all of the uncertainty in this world right now, information that is timely, correct and simple to understand is greatly appreciated and in my eyes a lifeline for small businesses. Since the pandemic began, Craig Schlosser and the Team at the Chamber have been providing a daily newsletter that has offered so much guidance and direction that we are so grateful for. We currently opened up 2 new businesses in the past 6 months and were just getting started when this pandemic hit and closed us down. The wonderful team at the Chamber kept in close contact and I received an email from Kathy, Lina and Craig checking in on me from time to time. Thanks to Craig’s phone calls and referrals, I connected with Tina from Investors Bank, (another Chamber member) and she helped me to apply and receive my PPP loan to get me through this tough period. I cannot express my gratitude for their support, friendship, and empathy these past 8 weeks. I am honored to be a Chamber member and highly recommend utilizing your membership and participating in any and all events that are relevant to you and your business to receive the maximum benefit for your time, investment and organization.”
Jon Gallo, Owner, Now I’m Fit Health & Wellness Center