The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it”, Thomas Jefferson
- New At The Chamber – Today – Meet Your Elected Officials Featuring Freeholder Leslie Koppel, Middlesex County: Members and Guests have the Opportunity to Connect with their Elected Leaders. The interactive Discussion is Moderated by Government Affairs Committee Chair, Bill Neary, 9 AM, Today, Tuesday, August 25th…Click Here To Register
- News – Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Eliminate the Title of “Freeholder” from Public Office: requires the title of “chosen freeholder” to be changed to “county commissioner” and all “boards of chosen freeholders” to be known as “boards of county commissioners”…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – SBA is Still Accepting Economic Injury Disaster Loan Applications: Small businesses, private non-profits and agricultural businesses impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, can still apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America: Order now for FDA approved Hand Sanitizer. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all orders, while supplies last…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Wealth Management Advisor…Click Here For Current Openings
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Virtual Program – Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures:Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Ensuring a Brighter Future for Your Community: All New Jersey residents want to ensure a brighter future for their family, their children and their community. The 2020 Census is just one easy way to do that!…Click Here To Get Counted
- Questions of the Week: How is business? Why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union