The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all,” Sam Ewing
- New At The Chamber – August 18th Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With the Best: Our Virtual Summer Soiree is designed to provide Members and Guests with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow their Business…Click Here To Register
- News – NJEDA to Provide $15 Million in New CARES Act Funding to Businesses in Counties that Received No Direct Federal Aid: through the Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – New – NJ Business Portal: Business.NJ.gov is your one-stop for the information you need to do business in New Jersey…Click Here To Check It Out
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion? …Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – SBA Programs Update for Businesses Operating under ‘New Normal’: learn which Businesses are eligible, which Banks to talk to, what Banks will be looking for, what you need to keep in mind in order to impress courtesy of the NJSBDC’s at Rutgers New Brunswick Tomorrow Thursday, August 13th, 10:30 AM…Click Here To Register
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
Questions of the Week: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker