The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play”, Alan Watts
- New At The Chamber – The Opportunity is Now!: Introducing MCRCC’s Career Dashboard…Click Here To Access
- News – Governor Murphy Announces the First Phase of the Small and Micro Business PPE Access Program: designed to ensure that the State’s small businesses and non-profits have access to the fairly priced personal protective equipment (PPE) necessary to facilitate safe working conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – SBA Guidance on PPP Loan Forgiveness: The Small Business Administration (SBA) is providing guidance to address borrower and lender questions concerning forgiveness of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans under the CARES Act…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Barclay Brand Ferdon Inc: 10% of all Jack Sales’ proceeds go to Operation Homefront…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Team Leader – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Join the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick on Friday, August 14, 2020, 10 AM (new date and time)…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
Questions of the Week: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations