The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream,” Les Brown
- New At The Chamber – What are You looking for in Personal and Professional Development?: The Emerging Leaders Committee had great success this summer through the “Developing You” series and want to continue to bring you content that you are interested in learning about…Click Here To Complete The 30 Second Survey
- News – $25M in CARES Act Funding will be Used to Assist Small Landlords and Tenants: Gov. Phil Murphy announced that the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency is allocating a $25 million Small Landlord Emergency Grant Program to assist landlords and tenants with pandemic-related losses…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – SBA Lender Match helps you find lenders: Lender Match is a free online tool that connects small businesses with SBA-approved CDFIs and small lenders. Do not use if looking for Disaster loans…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership (CLP) Program: Partner employees and immediate family members are eligible for a 30% scholarship…Contact Jim D’Arecca (973) 278-5400 x5745 or email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – QuickBooks Online (Intermediate): The NJSBDC’s at Rutgers New Brunswick Online Program offers an opportunity for a QuickBooks online test drive. Learn best practices and learn how to navigate QBs online, Tomorrow Wed, August 12th, 9 AM…Click Here To Register
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
Questions of the Week: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in the community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching