The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is not an easy road. It’s riddled with resistance. While failure on the other hand – The path of least persistence,” Charles Ghigna
- News At The Chamber – Looking for a New Career in Manufacturing or Logistics? Get Certified as a CPT or CPL!…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces All Individuals Ages 16 and Older: Will be Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccination on April 19…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines: The restrictions follow updated travel recommendations released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) earlier this month…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County Workforce Development & The Edison Housing Authority: Drive-Thru Job Fair, masks must be worn at all times and please bring updated resumes….Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Staubach & Associates: Finance Executive – Medical Device…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Work-Life Balance: Finding the right work-life balance has become more challenging and more important than ever. Ready to tip the scale toward a healthier balance? Time to play!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Poetry Month Art & Story Time: I Saw a Peacock with a Fiery Tale, Today, 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – April Blood Drive: in East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.