The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action,” Benjamin Desraeli
- News At The Chamber – Join Us For the Old Bridge Open: Sponsorship Opportunities Available!…Click Here For Details
- News - New IRS Guidance: 2021 Employee Retention Credit…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG): Opens Today! If you missed the Webinar from March 30th…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers University: Virtual Fun at Rutgers Day – April 24…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Friday, April 16th, 8AM-5PM. Walk-in interviews welcome all day long & accepting virtual interviews by appointment…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Work-Life Balance: Finding the right work-life balance has become more challenging and more important than ever. Ready to tip the scale toward a healthier balance? Time to play!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Podcast: Advice to Help Small Firms Succeed Globally…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – MBDA 2021 Grant Competitions: Advice to Help Small Firms Succeed Globally…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.