The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Whatever you are, be a good one,” Abraham Lincoln
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday – Complimentary Program: Selling Strategies in the Hybrid World of Virtual & Live…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Releases Emerge Program Preliminary Rules for Public Feedback: NJEDA released a draft of the rules and targeted industry definitions under which the new Emerge business tax incentive program will be administered…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application Process: The SBA confirmed earlier last week applicants will NOT need a DUNS number or registration with SAM.gov to apply for the fund. More information on the application process is expected to be released this month…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SBSI Consulting Solutions: Protect Your Family, Your Staff and Your Customers!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Resume Old-Fashioned?: Resume standards change over time. Make sure yours is right for 2021…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Work-Life Balance: Finding the right work-life balance has become more challenging and more important than ever. Ready to tip the scale toward a healthier balance? Time to play!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJ District Export Council: Upcoming International Trade Events…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Vaccine Eligibility Has Expanded: Who is eligible for vaccination in New Jersey? Who is included in the vaccination phases?…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The chamber has helped me develop strong business relationships. Volunteering at the chamber gave me an ‘insider’ view of the chamber and front-line opportunity to meet many members, new & renewing. I recommend any and all members to get involved. Opportunities to build relationships are here.”
Bertha Robinson, Star One Professional Services
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.